Friday, June 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday 1 day late

I thought I would do 5 today since my day yesterday was very full! I am thankful for...
1.
Our vacation. The longer James is in the company the more vacation we have. We have 2 weeks vacation every year right now. And I am in need of a much needed break from the monotony of doing almost the same thing everyday.
2.
Family. I am lucky enough to have 2 great families.

3.
Getting to see our family for the next 10 days. We get to go to Tahoe and see James family for the majority of our vacation. But we will also get to see my parents because I refuse to drive straight through to Tahoe. So we will be breaking up the drive and staying in Elko too!
4.
Portable DVD players. After this trip I'm sure I will be praising whoever came up with this item. Hopefully it will help keep Elizabeth entertained on top of her books and other toys we will be bring on our drive.

5.
Baked goods. I made all our snacks for the drive to Tahoe. It was a real challenge making it all with the kids needing so much attention yesterday. But in the long run it's saving us a little money. So now we have rice crispy treats, cookies, and homemade soft pretzels for the drive. Yummy!

0 comments: