Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

James had a very busy Father's Day. Unfortunately he had to work, but he was off work by 4pm. So that was nice. James didn't get much because we're saving our money for our trip this week. But he still was spoiled.

James' favorite gift I would say. He's actually had this and has been playing it for almost a month. He's definitely enjoyed it. And I really loved the price. This game runs $90 and we got it for $12. James and I decided to sell our Sega and another game system that plays the original Nintendo games and all the games after we got the Wii. Well we finally got around to doing it and got $80 in store credit, so I told James if he wanted to get Guitar Hero now would be the time. I've never seen him so excited. I like the game too.

James also wanted a new outfit to wear while we're in Tahoe. So he picked out a new shirt and shorts. He also wanted a new "Son of Heleman" necklace. I think this is seriously his 4th one.

Just some pics of James in action. They are so cute because Clay is in the corner of both pictures and just staring at James. He stares at James all the time.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

For us when we visit some blog site our main objective is to ensure that we will be entertained with this blog.

Tiffini said...

hat is so awesome. Is it really good? Ry wanted it for our wii too but I told him no lol