Coming up the mountain and seeing the lake was exciting for the kids. Of course as soon as they saw the lake they started asking about going to the beach. I love going to the beach when we're in Tahoe. But I wasn't too keen on going to the beach in Tahoe during 4th of July weekend. Can we say crowded? So we opted to go on Monday morning hoping that most of the tourists would be on their way home. It proved to be a good decision. The beach wasn't busy at all. The water was low again this year though which was a little bit of a disappointment. It's nice for the kids though because they can walk out a little bit more without us if they wanted. Lizzie only got in the water 1 or 2 times, she was happy playing in the sand. Analyn doesn't even have a swimsuit, plus I knew she didn't like cold water so I sat with her on the beach and she was content to just look around. Clayton was ALL OVER THE PLACE. One minute he'd be playing in the sand (he ate some too which made my stomach turn), next he'd be walking into the water. That little boy keeps us busy. James was a trooper and walked in the water with him a lot though.
Here is Clay with Uncle Mike
Here is Clay with Uncle Mike


0 comments:
Post a Comment