The week we got back from Tahoe we had a birthday party to go to. I dragged all 3 munchkins there by myself. I'm starting to think that maybe I'm not giving myself enough credit. The birthday was for Brooke. Her mother and I have been friends since the first grade, we're pretty much sisters, and her family is practically my family. So I knew that I would have no problem running after Clay and Lizzie because someone would have the baby. The kids had SO much fun running around and playing in water. I didn't even think to take my camera, and I'm now convinced that my phone takes just as good pictures.


For some of the party Analyn was sitting in this little chair. Tiffany, Jill and Carol "willed" it to me since Analyn liked it so much (thanks again guys, she still loves it). I love that I can get more things done around the house, and she loves it because it's a new chair and new view.


0 comments:
Post a Comment