Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ice Cream, Water & Games

First off I must say that I am one of those people who can't just sit and relax on vacation. Especially if they have something we don't. Well Tahoe has a Cold Stone and I had a coupon (I know I'm a nerd). So we ventured out with Grandma and went for an ice cream treat. We even got to listen to Grandpa for a brief moment on the way for ice cream.

Clay loved his cotton candy ice cream. Lizzie was miffed that I didn't get sprinkles in hers and ended up not liking the peach ice cream she got. So hard to please a 3 year old who changes her mind in 5 seconds.

Analyn enjoyed some one on one time with Grandma. I love how she's always been so atentive and focused.

Liz discovered that in Grandma and Grandpa's play room they had dress up stuff galore!


Later that same day we headed over to Mike and Tiffany's for some swimming. They do it the smart way too. They have their pool filled and then just cover it with a tarp, genius! I wish I could think of simple solutions like that. Clay had a hard time getting in and out but he sure enjoyed himself.

And some time on the swing set. Clay loved this and went down the slide a lot.





Analyn liked the slide too. That kids is adorable, and this is her first time on a swing.

James with Lillyanne. She was still warming up to us at this point.

And one reason I absolutely love visiting James' family is they are big on games. My family will play every once in a while, but every night almost we were playing something. It's just fun.




0 comments: