Thursday, July 08, 2010

Sonic, YUM!

Being in the Carson City area I was determined while in Tahoe to go to Sonic. James and I love their cherry limeades (among other things). I was able to set up a little get together with a friend, Sarah and her daughter. It was fun to chat and the kids sure enjoyed their treats. Lizzie was so sad when her new friend had to leave (she even gave her a hug goodbye, I know why wasn't my camera out!). Then Lizzie's day got a little worst because once we were back in Tahoe she got car sick (and I mean she got really sick!).

Here is Lizzie and Lucy

Clay was all about the ice cream

We were excited that Grandma was able to go with us


Sarah and I


Later when we got back we were able to have pizza with the rest of the family and end the night off with a movie. Here is Grandma with the grand kids. I think it's a miracle that my kids held still long enough for a picture. I'll even look the other way that Lizzie is separated from the group.

Me and my beautiful baby



0 comments: