Friday, April 22, 2011

Anniversary Day

Well these are a little out of order, but oh well. My Mom and Dad watched our kids for us on our anniversary so we could go to a movie and dinner. Mom let the kids play dress up and put Analyn in a dress up outfit too. This is her on Saturday showing me the outfit she put Analyn in.



And this is Analyn the night we were out in her dress up attire.

I told James not to get me anything because I was ordering a book that I wanted that week. He never listens though (I'm kind of glad he doesn't) and I got surprised by these beautiful flowers.

That morning of our anniversary I took Clayton to the store with me for some alone time with him. He loved it and when we came home the weather was decent, so we let the kids ride their bikes. Clay hasn't had the chance to ride it yet since he got it for his birthday. He doesn't quite understand how it works yet, but he had fun trying.





0 comments: