Monday, April 25, 2011

Coloring Eggs!

Saturday we were able to color eggs with the kids. Analyn watched from her highchair and didn't know what to make of it. But liked practicing how to say "egg".

Clay did better than last year, but still made quite a mess!

And of course he thought his hands were a much better tool to get the egg out of the cups. We eventually did get him to use the spoon, but his hands were green by then anyways.

Lizzie had a lot of fun with it this year. She did awesome! She got to color eggs at school that week too so she had extra practice. And because she had done it at school already we didn't do too many eggs at home.






James and I think coloring eggs is okay. I do it so the kids can enjoy it. James does it because he knows all those hard boiled eggs means that I'll be making macaroni salad this week. He could eat a bucket of that all by himself. By the end of it Analyn was just being silly, she has a very funny personality.



1 comments:

Kmelanese said...

You are on top of things!! We didn't color eggs this year because I forgot to buy stuff. Looks like Clay had a blast!