In April I expect (and like) rain a lot, but not snow! I should not be surprised anymore since every year since we've moved to Elko I can remember snow in April at least once. Usually because it's right around or on James and I's anniversary. I'm beginning to realize how lucky we were that there was not snow on the ground when we got married. This is what we got to enjoy yesterday. Granted, it's not that much when it started and continued all day.
But then this is what we woke up to. Lovely April weather huh? On the plus side the sun is shinning!
I really can't get enough pictures of Analyn. She absolutely loves spaghetti and it was so funny last night to see her face bright red from the sauce. She's slowly able to eat more things. Her front teeth finally came though so now her grand total for teeth is 4 with 2 more poking through again.
And I think we finally know what color Analyn's eyes are. After months of them looking different all the time we are pretty sure they have darkened up and are actually brown. Only time will tell though. I will tell you though I was really hoping for hazel or green.
And finally Clay. This kid has some of the weirdest quirks I've ever seen. I'm sure I've mentioned that he loves to spin. Well he is getting very proficient at it too. He can spin continually for a good 20 minutes if he feels like it and stop and not be dizzy. We don't know how or why he does it but for some reason he loves it. It is also his dancing style. Anytime there is music on he twirls. I had some classical music playing on my laptop yesterday and he started dancing to the music. It then occurred to me that I have never recorded this, and though it would be funny. The video is over a minute long and it's just of him spinning. And Lizzie for some reason is saying a prayer at the beginning of it too. At least she likes to pray!
1 comments:
I am dizzy just from watching him!! I can't believe he didn't fall! That is hilarious!! And BOO for snow!!
Post a Comment