About a month ago a friend of mine posted this amazing deal on facebook for some bunk beds (thanks Brooke!). These bunk beds were originally over $550 and were on sale for only $118. I thought about it for a day or two and James and I were talking about it because we still had some extra money from our tax return. One of those nights James and I really paid attention to how Lizzie was fitting in her bed. Turns out that she was too tall for it after all with how she likes to sleep on her pillow. So we went for it and got them. It came in 3 packages and arrived the day we left on our Tahoe vacation and we just put them together last night. I was also able to find some really affordable mattresses from IKEA (love that store) that are very comfy. While in Tahoe we got one day of sunshine with hardly any snow, so we ventured out to a few stores. Ross Dress For Less was one of them, and I let Lizzie pick out a comforter for her new bed since they were all very inexpensive. I was able to get bedding, 2 mattresses, and the bed for a ton less than what the bed was originally priced at. Go me!
13 years ago


2 comments:
That is awesome you got them for so cheap! I love that comforter too!! Is Clay going to sleep on the bottom or are you going to wait for Analyn?
So jealous of your great deal! We are wanting to put the kids in bunk beds when we move next month & I would love to find such a great deal! I'm glad the kids loved it so much! :)
Post a Comment