In December my Grandma fell and broke her hip and since then she has been in assisted living and will be staying there. So James and I volunteered to help my parents move the stuff they had gotten from Grandma's house back to Elko. Sunday all of us did the day trip up to Idaho, or as Clay says it "Id-e-ho". We all rode up in the van, and Analyn really enjoyed having Grandpa in the car to play with. The weather was touch and go for a while. It rained off and on for the drive up and back down that night. It was really sad seeing the house almost empty, James had never even been to that house before. It's really sad to think I will never visit Grandma in her house again either. The kids loved having a new place to explore though and that distracted them so we could get stuff loaded up. I was holding Analyn most of the time. That kid will get into anything.
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment