Monday, May 05, 2008

Mario Kart

Well last week James and I went and bought Mario Kart for me for Mother's Day. And what a nice husband he gave it to me early (neither of us are that great at waiting to give presents on time, plus I REALLY wanted it). So a few days after we got it we decided to play against each other. Well we had both tried out the little steering wheel that come with the game and neither of us like it so we never use it. So to let Elizabeth feel included we let her have it while we were playing it. Well she climbed into Clay's bassinet and proceeded to "drive" it. It was hilarious and she had so much fun pretending. Oh and she even provided sound effects with her own versioun of "Vroom".





3 comments:

Tiffini said...

Do you like the Mario kart for wii? I really wanted it for Mother's Day too but I didnt want to buy it until I played it. I really LOVE paper mario so much fun!!

Kmelanese said...

How cute!! That is too funny!

Holly Steffen said...

i like the wheel. its hard to get used to though.

my brother in law has a wii
and we're looking into one.