Monday, May 26, 2008

Random Pictures

James and Clay took a nap together

The kids playing




Clay is almost to the point where he sits up on his own. He does pretty good in the boppy pillow. He likes to reach for toys all the time too, or anything within reach actually. He pulled James' glasses off yesterday.

My children are so weird! Yesterday Clay was laughing at anything I did. Of course Elizabeth is the same. As soon as she finds something she thinks is even remotely funny she'll do it over and over and over again.

And of course with Clay being at the stage where everything goes into his mouth, he was more than happy to play along with Elizabeth.


And of course it can't be summer unless I've chopped all my hair off. I didn't cut my hair off last year but usually every year when it gets hot I chop a substantial amount of my hair off. This year I literally cut it all off. I'd say a good 7 inches at least. I love it though, it's easy to manage especially with the kids.

2 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

I love that your kids have so much fun together! :) Your hair looks cute, and so nice and cool for the summer! ;)

Kmelanese said...

Your hair looks so cute! I want to go chop mine off too!