Well my little man is growing up. He's finally to the stage that I can dress him in almost entirely 3 to 6 month cloths. Although all the pants are still way too big on him. I think he's going to be like Elizabeth. She always outgrows cloths length wise before anything else. This is a picture of him in his little floor bassinet. He managed to roll onto his tummy so I guess that the bassinet will be heading to the storage shed now.
Elizabeth likes to imitate me. So the other day when we got home and Clay was out of the car seat she started trying to buckle her baby in. She can actually buckle it right too! She's a patient kid.
Clay and Elizabeth during "Signing Time". Clay focuses enough now to watch it, so we watch one of the more advanced DVDs (like colors, or ABC's) in the morning and then a basic one in the afternoon. Elizabeth would watch it all day if I would let her.

Elizabeth's newest way to "play" with Clay is to stand in front of him while he's strapped in this chair. She likes it because he'll start kicking his feet when she's in front of him. They both think it's funny and giggle a lot.




0 comments:
Post a Comment