Monday, May 12, 2008

Strange Request

One day a while back James was being funny and strapped Clayton's car seat toy to Elizabeth's wrists. I think he was trying to get a rise out of her, but funny thing was she thought it was hilarious. So on Mother's day she comes up to me with the car seat toy and says, "On." So I strapped the toy on her wrist and she just giggled and laughed. In fact she started to cry when I tried to take it off.





Another thing that Elizabeth is doing now is putting herself to bed! I am so lucky! Part of me loves it, but I really miss out on the cuddle time I would get with her before bed. Now once she has a clean diaper, pj's and her teeth brushed she wants to go to bed. I even tried to cuddle with her tonight and she threw the biggest fit, started crying and saying, "bed!" So she walked to her room, climbed on her bed, gave me a kiss and said, "Night." She's funny.

She also got a new "toy" recently. We were at the dollar store getting a few things and I saw these candy dispensers that are an exact replica of a Wii controller. So we got it for Elizabeth so now she has her own controller. She even tries to put it in the Mario Kart steering wheel.

0 comments: