Well we definitely had an eventful Thursday. First I had to go to the dentist, lots of fun. James and the kids came too because right after we had to take Clay to get his hearing aids adjusted. The audiologist was pleased to hear that Clay hasn't really been trying to take them out. There are 3 levels they can turn his hearing aids up to and he was at a 1. Since he was doing well we it was turned up to 3. James noticed this morning that the hearing aids where mixed up and on the wrong ears. So I'm taking Clay back on Monday to make sure that they are set up right.
Elizabeth did the funniest thing when we got to the IHC building that the Primary Children's Rehab Center is where we meet with the audiologist. She gets out of the car and looks where we are and says, "sticker". The audiologist gives Elizabeth a sticker every time we come and she remembered. She even said sticker when the audiologist called us back to her office.
We were out all afternoon, so Elizabeth didn't get her nap. She fell asleep in the care for about 5 minutes, and then was up the rest of the evening. Since she didn't take a nap she was in bed around 7. I had picked up some different movies from the library that day also so we decided to watch Strangers On A Train. I'm not that big on old movies, but we both liked it (James really likes Hitchcock movies). Anyways, we were really into the movie for the last 30 minutes and didn't even notice that Clay just fell asleep in his toy. It was so cute.
Elizabeth did the funniest thing when we got to the IHC building that the Primary Children's Rehab Center is where we meet with the audiologist. She gets out of the car and looks where we are and says, "sticker". The audiologist gives Elizabeth a sticker every time we come and she remembered. She even said sticker when the audiologist called us back to her office.
We were out all afternoon, so Elizabeth didn't get her nap. She fell asleep in the care for about 5 minutes, and then was up the rest of the evening. Since she didn't take a nap she was in bed around 7. I had picked up some different movies from the library that day also so we decided to watch Strangers On A Train. I'm not that big on old movies, but we both liked it (James really likes Hitchcock movies). Anyways, we were really into the movie for the last 30 minutes and didn't even notice that Clay just fell asleep in his toy. It was so cute.


Clay loves to stand up now. I'm pretty sure he'll be crawling within the next month too. He's definitely trying hard enough. I wish he could be on his tummy more, but sometimes Elizabeth is too hyper to put him on the floor.
Elizabeth started doing this for some reason. James pushes her butt so he does a somersault and she thinks it's the best. But for today she was content to just do this instead of being pushed over.
She remembered that Blue's Clues was on and calmed down to watch. She loves Blue's Clues so I pick up a DVD for her ever week from the library. She even participates, (if you've ever seen the show you'll understand what I mean). She likes Dora The Explorer too.


2 comments:
So cute, I love sleeping babies! Glad to hear that Clay's doing so well!
Cute family, Jenny! Your kids are precious! I noticed that Clay is the same age as mine and my husband's second baby girl, who was born on Dec.8, 2007! Too funny! Congrats and it sounds like he's doing better and you all are happy and healthy! :)
Post a Comment