Well James got Pioneer Day off this year (probably because it's just a state holiday) and my friend, Torrey, was up for a little visit from Vegas. So we all took a morning outing to the zoo. Here is Elizabeth checking out the monkeys.
And we finally got to see the Gorillas! Elizabeth liked them, but since they were just hanging out, she didn't stay too interested in them for long.
Here we are enjoying some bagels for a mid morning snack.
Elizabeth and Torrey
Yeah, Elephants!!

Torrey with Clay
We took Elizabeth on a carousel ride too. It was her 2nd time on a carousel, the last time was last summer at Six Flags and man she hated it. This time she loved it and couldn't wait to get going from the moment I sat her on her animal.

Every time we passed James she would wave, and she waved at a lot of other people too.
We had a very fun day going around to different stores after we went to the zoo. And in a very last minute decision James and I went to the movies that night too. Anyone that knows me even a little will know that I am a movie fanatic. I love movies, plan and simple. And I have wanted to see Dark Knight since I found out they were making it, and then when I found out Heath Ledger was playing the Joker I had to see it. Torrey was nice enough to watch the kids for us, and I got to see the movie I've been looking forward to for over a year! And yes it was awesome!


0 comments:
Post a Comment