
Part 2 of our adventure. Tuesday, June 24 we set out to Sacramento. Well it's only about a 2 hour drive from Tahoe. So when we were getting close to the 3 hour mark I was wondering where we were going. Elizabeth was really good on the drive though and even managed to steal my sunglasses.

Well we had come to this area last year as well and I really wanted to see the Jelly Belly factory but we didn't have the time. So my father-in-law was sworn to secrecy and they planned this little part of the trip for us. The tour was cool, and even though we didn't get to see much of the machinery working I still had fun. They even took a picture of our whole group with a big Jelly Belly guy. So whenever I get a copy of that I'll post it.

We all had to wear these stylish hats during the tour (except for Clayton)

After the tour we had a nice lunch before we went to our next stop. Elizabeth wasn't really into the pictures. When she's eating you can't really distract her.


We went back to Sacramento after lunch and went to a place for the kids. I think it's called Fairy Tale Village. Anyways, the place is just full of fun stuff for the kids to play on. And did they have fun! Elizabeth was so excited for everything. Even Clay had fun riding in the stroller.
This is on the Crooked Mile

Elizabeth went through the crooked mile walk probably 7 times
Here is the end of the Crooked Mile, the house.
Elizabeth is the lion, James is the tin man, Rhiannon is Dorothy and Shawn is the Scarecrow
I am the tin man, Elizabeth is Dorothy, and Rhiannon is the scarecrow
This is the Cheese Stands Alone from the farmer in the dell. It took awhile before Elizabeth liked going through the holes. So here is the kid version...
And here is the adult version.

















2 comments:
Looks like fun! We went to the Fairy Tale Village with Allison's kindergarten class. It was cute. Thanks for the nice thank you note!
What a cute place! Looks like Elizabeth had alot of fun!
Post a Comment