Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I actually remembered this week! I've really enjoyed doing this, it helps me not focus on the negative. Now lets see if the kids will actually give me some time to come up with at least 5.

This week I'm thankful for...
1.
My washer and dryer. Even though we got them for free from my parents and they are old they work. I hated having to go to a laundry mat in college and the first few months we were married. And it would be so hard to have to do laundry out of the apartment especially with the kids.
2.
Elizabeth being so independent. Some days she really wants to hang on to me and be cuddly. But most days she entertains herself with books or toys. It's really helped in the transition from just her to having her and Clay to take care of.
3.
Air Conditioning!
4.
Instant oatmeal. Elizabeth loves it and it's really fast and easy to make.
5.
Smith's Baby Club. We get a free $10 dollars every time we get 200 points. So I pick up all the kids stuff there and we get free grocery money quit a bit.

6.
WIC. Yeah it's a pain to have to take the kids in to get the wic checks every 3 months. But with the way food prices are going it's nice to know that we'll have plenty of milk, eggs and cheese for Elizabeth. And it saves us so much on formula.
7.
James helping me stay motivated. He gets me going and usually keeps me going no matter what we're having to do.
8.
Cell phones. I don't use mine all that much, but it's nice to be able to call family whenever we want.
9.
Clay's MRI was done on July 1 and everything was normal!
10.
Insurance once again. Doctor visits aren't letting up really, so I'm just glad I don't have to pay for them.

0 comments: