So James' days off this week were back to back. Tuesday we figured why not go swimming again. Well I asked Lizzi if she would like to go swimming and I have never seen that child move so fast. She ran to the front door grabbed her pool toy and came back in the room and did this funny little dance with her pool toy because she was so excited. Unfortunately that was at about 8:30 am and our pool doesn't open until 10 am. So entertaining her for an hour and a half when she wanted to swim was interesting.

10 finally came though and we were off to the pool. We like to go early in the morning because then it isn't too hot and the kids still get there naps. Plus we usually get the pool to ourselves for a little while.
Elizabeth had so much fun, and thanks to Kristine I have lots of very cute swimsuits for her.
When we got home we put the kids both in a warm bath. The kids usually are a little cold afterwards. Since Clay can sit up I just put them in together this time. Elizabeth didn't really appreciate that because Clay kept trying to play with her ABC bath toys. And as you can see from most of the pictures she was too busy playing and pointing out all the letters to look at the camera.





0 comments:
Post a Comment