

Thursday we went to the beach. We had the entire beach to ourselves. The whole time we were there it was smokey because of all the California fires. So I thought maybe that was why no one was really on the beach. Well both the kids loved the water, but it was not the warmest day so we didn't stay long. Poor Elizabeth loved the water but got cold really quick and was shivering so we were only there for an hour or so. I'm glad we managed to take the kids to swim in the lake though. Mostly because our apartment pool is closed until further notice for who knows what. So we might not get to swim much this summer.



See Clay smiling. I was surprised he liked it so much, but he thought it was a blast.
James and Elizabeth started looking for some sea shells so I could use them for scrap booking
Later we met up with Mike, Tiffany and the kids to fly kites. Elizabeth had never been and I don't think she was that entertained. She mostly ran around the field. But it was very fun.



Clay is enjoying being outside





0 comments:
Post a Comment