I thought I would do a quick update for everyone while I was online. We made it through our first month in Elko. We've all really enjoyed the move and small town atmosphere. I miss the shopping really bad, but it also has helped me see how much money I spent on stuff we didn't really need.
James loves the store he's at and fits in perfectly. His manager thinks he's awesome because he's always willing to go above and beyond for the job. We've also enjoyed the fact that James gets Sunday off, so I don't have to try to go by myself with the kids (although I do have my parents for some help if I need it).
James loves the store he's at and fits in perfectly. His manager thinks he's awesome because he's always willing to go above and beyond for the job. We've also enjoyed the fact that James gets Sunday off, so I don't have to try to go by myself with the kids (although I do have my parents for some help if I need it).
Elizabeth and Clayton are enjoying it here. Elizabeth loves having a lot of little buddies to play with here. And they both love having Grandma and Grandpa around. They both light up everyday when they come home from work. Elizabeth is so smart and is learning everyday it seems. She brings stuff up out the blue all the time. I can't wait for her to start preschool next year because I think she will thrive in that atmosphere (and no it's not because I want to get rid of her for a few hours like James suggested to me the other day). Clayton is on the verge of walking. I won't be surprised if he's walking before his birthday.
We are probably going to begin potty training with Elizabeth at the end of the month. She's showing a lot of interested and likes to sit on her own potty. She is usually the one who wants to go sit on the potty to begin with. She actually used it for the first time yesterday. She was so excited and of course I praised her big time for doing it. So that will be our next adventure to take on.
We are probably going to begin potty training with Elizabeth at the end of the month. She's showing a lot of interested and likes to sit on her own potty. She is usually the one who wants to go sit on the potty to begin with. She actually used it for the first time yesterday. She was so excited and of course I praised her big time for doing it. So that will be our next adventure to take on.


0 comments:
Post a Comment