Ah the joys of having an actual yard for Elizabeth to play in. Kristine took some family pictures for us when they came to Elko this month. Since then Elizabeth has been obsessed with the leaves in the yard. So one afternoon Elizabeth and I ventured outside while Clayton was down for a nap and I racked up the leaves for her so she could have a little fun.
Here she is showing off her "face painting" that was instead put on her hand. She was so proud of that pumpkin and I was impressed she stayed still long enough to get it.
Here she is waving at us with her whistle. She won that whistle in a game where you had to throw the bean bag into a paper ring on the floor. I tried to show her a few times what to do. She finally took the bean bag and just walked over and dropped the bag into the ring. And to that James said, "She's doing it the smart way."


0 comments:
Post a Comment