Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Part 2

For some reason I thought I had many more pictures than this, otherwise I would have done just one Halloween post. Oh well. I was lucky again this year because Clayton is such a peanut my friend Tiffany let me borrow the costume her little girl (who is about 6 months older than Clay) wore last year. I'm so glad she did too because he was sick of it within 10 minutes and was out of it. So here is Clayton as the cutest tootsie roll ever.

Elizabeth and Clayton ... amazing she's holding still.

He liked it for a little while...

You can't see what Lizzi is doing, but there is a drawstring on the bottom of Clay's costume so it looks more like the real deal. Well Elizabeth thought pulling him by that would be funny. Sometimes she's just too fast for me.

And here he is in his Halloween shirt I bought for him last year after he was born. Got to love clearance. Of course I was an idiot and forgot it was in his drawer until after 5 pm. Oh well, he can wear it again.

I actually took Elizabeth to 2 houses to try trick or treating for real. She didn't get the concept so I took her home and she helped me hand out candy, until some scary costumes scared her away. She eventually came back as my helper, but I had to check before I opened the door every time to make sure no scary costumes were on the other side. Me and Mom had a lot of fun with the kids.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

oh my gosh! SO cute! I've never seen a sweeter looking tootsie roll!