Well this year James was suppose to work all day Thursday and open on Halloween so we could take Elizabeth trick or treating. Well James misread his schedule so he arranged that he would work all day on Halloween so we could at least take Elizabeth out on Thursday night.
I was very lucky again this year. Most of you know that I have a very generous sister and brother-in-law who give me tons of cloths for Elizabeth. Well once again this year I also got Ava's old costume too. So as you can see Elizabeth was a very adorable witch for Halloween. And I was fortunate to find some silver tights that made the costume look extra snazzy :) So here are a few pictures of her with her costume. I couldn't get her to hold still long enough to get a good shot.
I was very lucky again this year. Most of you know that I have a very generous sister and brother-in-law who give me tons of cloths for Elizabeth. Well once again this year I also got Ava's old costume too. So as you can see Elizabeth was a very adorable witch for Halloween. And I was fortunate to find some silver tights that made the costume look extra snazzy :) So here are a few pictures of her with her costume. I couldn't get her to hold still long enough to get a good shot.
Lizzi was a little more into it this year. She still didn't like the stuff on the insides thought (just like me). Surprisingly James and I both hate carving pumpkins, but we want to have fun with the kids so we still did it. Even me, although I still refuse to pull the guts out by hand. I have become quite the expert at gutting the pumpkins with ice cream scoopers.
Elizabeth thought an effective way to clean up was one seed at a time, literally.


0 comments:
Post a Comment