I guess I should mention that it was my brother Jason and I's birthday last Monday. With Elizabeth and I's birthday so close together, I don't make a huge deal out of mine. And it's not because I don't like the idea of getting older, I would just rather focus everything on celebrating Elizabeth's birthday while she's young.
James was nice and took the day off and let me sleep in. And then my Mom and Dad offered to watch the kiddos for us so we could go out to eat without them. The dinning choices in Elko are very slim. They built a Wingers here 2 or 3 years ago so we decided to go there. The food was good! I had chicken alfredo and it was spicy, but very yummy. We then went to Fashion Bug (clothing store) and I got a new top and khaki skirt with a gift card my Mom had given me. Finally we went to Walmart and I picked out 2 James Bond movies (thanks for the birthday money Tiffany and Anna). My friend Tiffany got me an expansion pack for my Sims2 computer game too.
I also got a new vacuum in August that was a birthday present for me from James. I got a Dyson slim that I found online on a closeout price. So we got a great deal on it too. I never thought I would be so excited for a vacuum, but that thing is awesome! All in all it was a great birthday. Thanks to everyone that made it so special.



1 comments:
Gotta love those Dysons!! Sounds like you had a good birthday!
Post a Comment