Sunday, October 19, 2008

Picking A Pumpkin

So now that Elizabeth is getting older I am missing the options a bigger area offered. Mostly I wish we still lived close to a pumpkin patch. Next year I think we will go into Utah to go to a pumpkin patch with the kids. In the meantime we made due with what Elko has to offer. So we took Elizabeth to Albertsons to pick a pumpkin out. Without hesitation she picked out her pumpkin. The small one in her hand...
We bought her that small pumpkin, but told her she needed to pick a bigger one out so we could carve it later.



We finally just picked one out for her. Once she had her small one she didn't really care about picking another one. She just kept pointing at different ones. And of course here is James showing off the winning pumpkin.


0 comments: