Well on the 15th I took Clayton in for his check-up and 2nd dose of his flu shot (for some reason they split it up the first year they get them). Anyways, first of all I was very irritated with the office because they were out of the flu shots for Clayton's age! Hello, they scheduled me specifically to get the shot the same day and they didn't save one? Idiots. So now I have to try and find another clinic or doctor in town that still has them. Anyways, enough of my rant, here are Clay's stats:
Height: 28 1/2 inches
Weight: 19 pounds
Clay is doing great, and he's healthy. He's a little on the small side (what's new). But at least I am actually getting my moneys worth out of all his cloths. I still haven't retired all his 3 to 6 month cloths. We'll have to wait until he's 20 pounds to turn his car seat around, so for the time being he'll still be facing the back of the car. It was a good visit (minus the flu shot).


1 comments:
clayton and parker are practically the same size!
Post a Comment