Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Things She Says

Well Elizabeth talks really well for her age. And of course that means now she's saying really funny stuff. Yesterday I was over the food for a women's social at the church. James being the great husband he is took his one day off that day so he could watch the kids since my time that day was taken up mostly by cooking. He also watched the kids while I was at the social, and I didn't get home until after Elizabeth was in bed. This morning James asked me if I taught Elizabeth to say, "Love you more". I hadn't. I guess last night James told Lizzi he loved her and she looked at him and said "Love you more". James said it back and they went back and forth saying that for a good 30 minutes. She is definitely a character.

0 comments: