Friday, December 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Clayton!

Today Clayton is 1! I really can't believe it. I'm being very emotional about it because he's not a baby anymore. Clayton has been a great addition to our family. I'll admit when I found out I was pregnant with him I was very intimidated by the idea of having 2 kids in 2 years. But it's been very easy at times and I have really enjoyed it. We'll be celebrating on Sunday. Clayton is still crawling away. I'm not too disappointed he's not walking yet, I'm enjoying not have to chase after him as much right now. He's starting to say a few works. Our new discovery this week is the sounds he's been making for a while now are actually the word "tickle". Its so cute to hear him say it now that we know that's what is coming out of his mouth. Happy Birthday Clayton! We love ya!


He wasn't in much of a picture mood this morning.

And I had to include these funny pictures of Clayton. My kids just keep going and going. Even when they are tired they don't stop. This day Clayton hadn't really had a nap and he wouldn't stop playing and moving to go to sleep. So I put him in his toy to see if that would calm him down a little. It did and he crashed. It's cute though.

2 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

happy birthdayyyyyy

Becky said...

Your kids are so cute! Can you send us your address? We would love to send ya a Christmas card! Thanks! beckylee28@hotmail.com