Saturday, December 13, 2008

First Hair Cut

Well it was time for a hair cut. Let me give you the back story though, leading up to this. I have been meaning to get Clay's hair cut for some time now. Well over Thanksgiving my brother-in-law, Derek, mentioned that it looked like Clay had a hair piece on. It was true, for some reason Clayton has a good amount of hair on the top, but the sides are still pretty bare. So we finally did it and cut his hair. He was a little confused when I put him back in his highchair after cleaning him up from dinner.


We even got some smiles out of him...

The first cut went well, although I cut a lot off. But I wanted to get a good amount of hair to save for my scrapbook. It was sad cutting off his beginnings of little curls in the back. I'm thinking he might have wavy hair.

I'll admit he was pretty patient with us.

But then it because more of a 2 man job, and that's when it stopped being fun for him. Not to mention it really didn't help having Elizabeth whining in the background because she wanted a hair cut too.


Luckily "Pat-a-cake" proved very helpful to keep him from freaking out while I held his head still.
And the finished product. So cute, and it doesn't look like a hair piece anymore.

And then of course he went to sleep, because on top of this traumatic even my poor little guy is getting teeth too.


0 comments: