Saturday, February 21, 2009

2nd Generation Guitar Hero

During Thanksgiving Kris, Derek, Jason and the kids (including the dogs) came to Elko. Jerrod brought his guitar (and some Wii games) too. Well we had never battled (2 players trying to outplay the other) because James and I only had the one guitar that came with the game. Well I tried to battle Jerrod, and failed miserably. I was a little surprised because I'm actually pretty good at this game. Well we found out that our "whammy bar" wasn't working. Elizabeth has always wanted to play with that guitar, and had got a hold of it apparently. Well now we have tax money and can afford to get a new one (we're actually going to get 2 so we can battle). So since this one is not in the greatest working condition it is now the kids. And Clayton and Lizzi love it!

He was hitting the buttons on the top for this picture.

This is when he first started to play with it.

He lost interest at this point, but it was still cute.


0 comments: