I have needed a haircut for a while now. I've had a hard time accepting that I'll have to pay $20 for a haircut here. I know it's not much, but I had coupons in Utah so I only paid $10 every time I went in. Well I finally got it cut yesterday. So I no longer look like I'm trying to grow a mullet out. I bet no one knew my Mom could cut hair! She cut the "mullet" looking tail off and then trimmed it for me. She did an amazing job, now I just need to get my hair to stay curled. Thanks Mom!
13 years ago


1 comments:
Yay for getting a hair cut! I'm like you! I have issues wanting to pay a lot of money but at the same time I've gone to the same person ever since I was 16 and refuse to go to anyone else and she charges $30 for a cut. And I'm in need! And yay for a great calling! You'll do wonderful!
Post a Comment