Well we had an eventful weekend. Clayton got croup yet again on Saturday night. Luckily this time he woke up around 10pm instead of at 3am. So James and I got to take him to the ER again (thank goodness for insurance). Clayton was not happy, he was tired and could not breath that well. So they gave him some medicine and a nebulizer treatment. And a very nice nurse gave him a popsicle too (that made him a little more happy). He's doing better, he's still a little wheezy though. I'm really hoping that this will be the last time he gets it until next winter (please, please, please!).
Other than that we're all fine. Clayton is a little explorer right now. He found himself exploring the kitchen bar stools the other day. He got himself underneath them and then looked around for a few minutes trying to figure out how to get himself out.


He did manage to get himself out unassisted. I have a picture of me when I was his age under a bar stool, and I was freaking out. So I thought it was very funny that he was so cool about it.

I am always including pictures of Clayton asleep everywhere. I thought this time I'd include one of Elizabeth. She doesn't really fall asleep just anywhere anymore. This particular day she asked to watch a Signing Time. So I put it on and went back to the kitchen to finish up what I was doing. Well it was TOO quiet, so I went to see what she was up to. She was almost out. So I took her down to her bed and had about 30 minutes of kid free time because her nap started early.

And Elizabeth likes to wake up really early, and then she gets grumpy because she's still tired. So I made some curtains to see if that would help her sleep a little later. I am very proud of the curtains. I think for a first try I did really good (especially since I didn't even make them at the same time). I was glad my Mom was here to tell me how to do it too. If it had been me I would have just sewn the top so they just hung off the bar, but Mom said to do it so I'd have the ruffle on the top. They do look cuter Mom's way.

Elizabeth showing off her curtains.

And a closeup of the fabric. Elizabeth helped pick it out. I'm so glad she picked from some of the options I gave her instead of trying to throw a fit to get Dora fabric. She was very proud of her choice and hugged it the entire time we were in
Walmart. I think my next project will be a blanket for James. He really wants a 49er blanket that is huge.
0 comments:
Post a Comment