Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Venting While I Update

Sorry again no pictures. I finally understand why people living in Elko go out of town for medical procedures. Most of the doctors here are awful!! The doctor that treated Clayton this past Thursday said that there wasn't any medicine for this virus he has. Well I took him to his pediatrician (who I LOVE) today and wow imagine that there IS a medicine, plus a pain killer. Poor Clayton is miserable and has those stupid canker sores all over his mouth! James and I are very sleep deprived after Clayton couldn't sleep most of the night. Plus Elizabeth has it too now (that's what she gets for constantly taking his pacifier and sippy cups). So now I'm taking lots of Vitamin C hoping I won't get it. It wouldn't be so bad if this hasn't happened before. Why am I spending money to go to the ER (okay so it's only $5 more to take them to the ER than the doctors office, but still) if they aren't going to give him medicine when they have it (they didn't give him medication for croup the first time I took him in either). So yeah that's been my weekend.

On a happier note, my Mom watched the kids for us yesterday so James and I could have a little date. We went to Wingers and it was good. Then we went shopping for a bit, JCPenney's was having a sale, plus all there clearance was marked down to practically nothing. So we got James another dress shirt and some pants for work. I also went out later than night for some me time (I was really starting to get stressed from both the kids being miserable and sick). So hopefully the kids will be feeling better soon. Clayton will probably have another week of this stuff.

0 comments: