Saturday, February 21, 2009

You're Out Of Ice Cream?!?!

While Lizzi and Clay have been sick they haven't had many options for food and drinks. Because of the sores in their mouths it was hard to eat. So the doctor told us to feed them anything that they could stand to eat. Well we had very few options and Ice Cream won out a lot because it made their throats feel better. This night we gave both the kids some after they attempted to eat dinner. They loved it of course, until it was gone. Clayton had a hard time dealing when it was all gone.

This is the fit full blown.

This is the beginning of the fit.

He got over it quick (especially after I cleaned him up and held him). I'm just glad my kids aren't like this all the time! And yes, they are both feeling a lot better. But we will be forgoing church tomorrow. I'm not taking the chance of passing this along until they are finished with their medication.

0 comments: