We had fun celebrating James' birthday today. He wanted cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then we went out for a few errands. When we got home we relaxed until the celebration begins. I like to have things done ahead of time, so James' birthday presents were wrapped last week. Clayton got a hold of one of the presents and opened it a little. Luckily it was the only present James already knew what it was but I still insisted on wrapping it.

Liz,
Analyn and I went to the dollar store to get James a birthday treat. Liz picked out some balloons for him along with a sweet treat.

James' cake. He's wanted a "jersey" cake ever since I made one for a friends' birthday in November. I must say this one is the best I've made so far. I wish I could practice more often, but it was a lot of fun to make him a cake he really liked.

Blowing out the candles. It's so nice to have a camera that is catching things I always missed with the old one.

Clay was very interested in the Alice In Wonderland
dvd.

M*A*S*H



The balloons were a hit with the kids after the presents were opened.


After Liz and Clay were in bed, we all played Imagine If. If you haven't played this game you need to. It's so much fun to play.

1 comments:
I wish you lived closer! Ryan would LOVE that cake!!
Post a Comment