Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Clay

Clay is just so funny all the time. He has the cutest personality. He likes to sing along with shows on television. Anyone that has seen The Princess And The Frog will get what I'm talking about with this too. During the song "Are You Ready" (I think that's what it is called) the Shadow Man slides down on his knees and puts his hands in the air at the end. One night we were watching it and James and I looked at Clay and he was in the exact same pose! Hilarious. I wish I had the camcorder. Today he was playing a guitar with the beginning of VeggieTales.

Clay is like James, he loves to snack. He could and would snack all day if I let him. My Mom started giving him snacks in little baggies to carry around so now he likes that. Problem is he dumps it on the floor after he gets the bag. I don't know why he does it and I've stopped trying to keep him from doing it because he always does. I got some funny pictures though of him during his snack today.



Like always I had some super cute shots but my camera failed me again. But no more! James heard my pleas and I got a new Olympus camera from his work for super super cheap. I love having connections. It's my birthday present and I was ready to actually wait until September to get it, but my sweet husband said I could have it early. So I'll get an empty box for my birthday, FUN LOL. Hopefully I'll get to use it soon, but first I have to actually clear off my two cards so I can use them in my new camera...that could take a while because I'm notorious for not erasing pictures from my card once I've saved them on the computer.

0 comments: