Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday James!

Today James turns 29! One more year until he's 30, and I will be rubbing that in until my birthday. Pictures will come later tonight or tomorrow. I hope you have a great birthday James. Thanks for everything you do for the kids and I. I appreciate you working so hard and going to school on top of that to give us a better life. What a wonderful man I was blessed with for a husband and father! I hope that your birthday is fun for you today!

On an unrelated note, the kids all were measured and weighed yesterday so I thought I would share their progress.

Elizabeth
36 1/2 inches
39 pounds

Clayton
34 inches
27 pounds

Analyn
23 inches
11 pounds

Yeah! Analyn is over 10 pounds now! They are all growing so fast. Today I'm going to clean out the kids drawers. Take out all of Lizzie's 3T clothes and all Clay's 18 month shirts.

0 comments: