Friday, May 07, 2010

More Cuteness!

First off I'd like to just say, I really hate my digital camera! Seriously it takes pictures so slow sometimes I miss the cutest moments. I think that a new camera is going to be what I ask for for Christmas. I had some super cute pictures but since my camera was slow whoever I was taking the picture of moved and it ended up blurry.

Anyways, I got some cute shots of Analyn. Newborn sized dress, but it still fits and since it will be warm here soon she could still wear it a little bit.


Her new thing is sucking on the fingers. As long as she'll still take her pacifier I can live with it.

As I was going through my pictures I printed off I realized I didn't have any of Dad with Analyn. They are buddies and she ALWAYS smiles for him and talks to him. Finally got some of them together. Funny side note, Analyn is teasing Grandma and won't smile for her lately. A little funny.



Random picture of Clayton. I had one of Lizzie too, but like I mentioned before it's blurry! Stupid camera.

Sorry but I'm going to say it again. She's adorable! This is a new outfit from Dave and Holly. She looked cute in the colors. It's fun that she's in a size I have more clothes for.
Cute little smile.


2 comments:

~*Jen*~ said...

I love all the pictures, so cute! :D

The Magalogo Family said...

I LOVE her eyes! So beautiful!