Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day & Hair Bows

I had to share this picture first. I just can't get over how cute she is. She smiles all the time now too which has been a lot of fun.

I've been meaning to make some bows for the girls for a while. I found some silk flowers online and have been making those for a while now. But I really wanted to make some of the curly ribbon ones for Analyn. I think those look so cute on babies. I made a pink & white and a blue & purple on on Saturday while the kids played outside with my Mom. Saturday night I made a green and pink on for the outfit that Analyn was going to wear to church. It turned out adorable, and the outfit was super cute!

Mother's day was nice. James had to work most of it though which wasn't too fun. Lizzie sang in church. She's hilarious, she walked up all by herself and when she was up on the stand she saw all of us and just stopped and waved. She has no fear that girl! After she was asking if I was proud of her. Clay got a fever while we were at church so after our first meeting I brought him and the baby home. He was not happy, he wanted to stay and go to nursery. I let Lizzie stay so she came home with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm just grateful my kids love to go to church. I'm wondering if Clay is getting teeth still because his cheeks were REALLY red yesterday too. Analyn decided to take a nap when we got home too.

I've taught James well too. I got a mini digital frame for mother's day! James got it for almost nothing since it was on clearance. We are the clearance king and queen. I also ordered some scrap booking stuff for myself for mother's day. It should be here today so I'm excited to get it and be able to start scrap booking pictures of Analyn. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Mom, thanks for being a great example for me! I am the woman I am today because of you :)

1 comments:

The Magalogo Family said...

You can make bows for Elise anytime! They are super cute! I wish I was creative like that. I just go to the quilted bear and buy her bow there whenever I go to Utah. I love how our babies are starting to smile now. Super fun!