Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Kids

I can't believe it's almost June! This year is flying by. Starting June 1st I get to stay at home with the kids all the time. The family I was working for is changing their license from a therapy home to just a regular living home for the foster kids if that makes sense. So that means they won't need rehabilitation workers anymore. Am I disappointed? Yes a little, it was nice to get out of the house and get paid to do something. But I'm going to take this as a cue that I need to be at home with the kids right now.

James is done with the semester! He did great too (I knew he would). Now we get to kill time until July when he starts summer classes, and then August he'll begin his fall schedule too. We've enjoyed having some more us time as a family for now. The kids are loving it, Lizzie would always be very sad to see him leave so much. Lizzie is really looking forward to preschool this fall too. She brings it up a lot.

Clayton is being so funny lately. He loves to sing (taking after you Dave) and loves to dance. He's just so sweet too, I love having him around. He keeps me on my toes, but he keeps me smiling too. His speech is amazing, he's just like Lizzie. He says some things and I have no idea where he would learn a phrase or word like that.


The kids showing Analyn that they like her a lot. They get so wound up though that sometimes they scare her.

She's so stinking cute! I took her to get pictures taken the other day and that little stinker wouldn't smile at all.

My Dad umpired softball at State this year again. This year it was in Reno so Mom and Dad got to get away for a few days. While they were gone Clay wanted to sit at the bar like a big boy. He did really good too, and I was surprised he actually would sit there and eat. Then again that's all he does is eat.



0 comments: