I really can not believe it's been 9 months already! This kid is so stinking cute it's unreal! She is crawling really well now, and likes to pull herself up when we have her hands. She mimics (Grandpa especially). She had the cutest smile. One thing I love about all my kids is when they smile it lights up their faces. She loves to giggle and put stuff in her mouth. She loves to eat, which is fine with me. She's sitting in the seat in the shopping cart now like a big girl and she thinks that is awesome. I love that she will still cuddle with me at night when we have a little alone time, but she is a wiggle worm too. I'm sad that my baby is growing up, but I'm really excited to see her personality continue to blossom. She's going to have a great personality.
Here stats at 9 months:
Height 27 inches (45%)
Weight 17 pounds (20%)
She's still pretty petite. She's getting close to switching over to 6 to 9 month clothes. I was surprised by her weight, and I'm going to switch her out of her infant car seat soon, so that will be fun for her too.
Here stats at 9 months:
Height 27 inches (45%)
Weight 17 pounds (20%)
She's still pretty petite. She's getting close to switching over to 6 to 9 month clothes. I was surprised by her weight, and I'm going to switch her out of her infant car seat soon, so that will be fun for her too.


2 comments:
WOW!!! I love her eyes!! She is so cute!!
Hi Jenny! Your kids are so cute!!!!
Post a Comment