My kids don't know (yet) that they can request specific costumes for Halloween, or that they can ask for specific things for Christmas yet. I figure this will probably be my last year of milking this with Lizzie in preschool now. I went out when all the Halloween costumes were on clearance cheap and got the kids all a costume for next year. Well my Mom came with me and she got some costumes too for Clay to dress up in. He loves to play dress up and so we tried to get him some boy stuff. So far Lizzie is the one who loves to wear the transformer costume Mom gave him. He very much prefers what Lizzie has. It's cute though, and now I have some pictures to blackmail him with when he's older.
13 years ago


1 comments:
Hahaha! Moo loves to play dress up too!
This brings back memories of me dressing up my older and younger brothers, putting make up on them, attempting to curl their hair.
Post a Comment