We got a couple of chances to get outside before the weather went all crappy again. Lizzi of course loved playing with bubbles. It's nice having a yard for her to play in.





I thought I would give another quick update too. I really like my job. Pretty much I drive different foster kids around (pick them up from school, to appointments) and tutoring them. I even can take my kids with me. I had to take
Lizzi and Clay with me on Friday to help them getting everyone picked up after school. It was definitely hard trying to do my paperwork at the end of my shift with
Lizzi and Clay exploring the house. But I'm glad that I have to option to take them with me so that I don't have to worry about finding someone to watch them.
James is now accepted to the college here. So we're going to get his transcript from the college in Tahoe and see if any of his classes transfer (he doesn't think any of them will, but might as well see). And then we'll get him going in a few
Internet classes in the fall.
1 comments:
We've had the same weird weather too! Gorgeous for a few days, then crap!!! I'm glad you guys got to enjoy the day and I'm so so glad you're enjoying your job!!! Good luck with getting the hubbs registered. Internet courses rock!
Post a Comment