Thursday, April 09, 2009

Coloring Eggs

Well this year James really wanted to color eggs with Lizzi. Personally I would have liked to put it off as long as possible because I hate coloring eggs. But I gave in (and got out of doing it by being the camera lady). Lizzi was very excited and because of that I got some super cute video (sorry still haven't got a cord for the video camera). She had a ton of fun making a huge mess! Here she is with James before they got started. You can tell she's not into the picture because she's staring at the eggs.



This is what she did most of the time. After 1 egg was already in the cup she would drop another one in again to make the water spill over and then she would giggle.




See the mess? It got worst. Thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!



Clayton had fun playing in his highchair and watching occasionally.



I'm glad James wanted to do this. Even though I detest the smell of vinegar it was fun to see Lizzi have such a good time. And since Monday she's been asking color eggs again and again.

0 comments: