Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We had a nice quiet Easter (if you don't count my primary class, they were all really hyper that day). Lizzi came in and woke us up like she does every morning now (but at least it's at 7 am now instead of 6) and said, "Happy Easter Mommy". So we talked for a little on the bed, and I ask her why are we celebrating Easter. She thinks for a minute and goes, "Basket and Bunny." Well at least she tried. So I explained why we celebrated Easter. Then James stayed in the basement with her so I could get our video camera going. I wish we had a cord so we could share the video with you because Elizabeth was hilarious! She was so excited. Now I can't wait for Christmas this year, she'll be so into it!

Here is James' stuff. He got Pinocchio and lots of jelly beans! He's probably eaten his body weight in jelly beans since all the Easter candy was put out.

I got a tool set for my Cricut machine. And of course lots of chocolate :) I love chocolate!

I was so excited to use the kids' baskets this year. I got them last year really cheap after Easter, so this was there first use and the kids loved them! The Easter bunny decided to fill the kids baskets with more stuff than candy (smart bunny). Clayton got some fruit flavored puffs, shoes (that he will probably be wearing next year), some balls, and a fun barn toy.

Lizzi got flip flops (she calls them her Easter shoes), Disney princess bat and ball set (Santa forgot to put that one out, so he passed it along to the Easter bunny), minimal candy, bunny ears, bracelets, and a paddle game.

I only got video of Lizzi when she went through her basket. I remembered to get both for Clay.

He was so excited about the fruit puffs, the look on his face was priceless!



Dad was trying to get Clay to come to him, so Lizzi took advantage of him being on the floor to sit on him.


Lizzi all dolled up. She loved the dress and bows
Our attempt at a family picture. The kids were not cooperative at all


After church Lizzi went through her basket again for me so I could get some pictures. She also had an egg hunt. Money was in the eggs (she didn't need more candy). So after she found them all James took her down to her room so she could put all the change in the two piggy banks. She always has to put money into Clay's bank too no matter what.

Grandma and Grandpa Wahlstrom also got the kids some cute outfits. Lizzi is wearing hers in this picture.



0 comments: