Thursday, April 09, 2009

We All Do Something Strange

So there are certain foods that I have to eat a certain way. I don't know why I eat them the way I do, I just always have. Like I have to eat the chocolate off the outside of a Twix bar then the caramel and finally the cookie (don't ask I have no idea why). Well for some reason Clayton eats his sandwiches weird too. He has to pull the bread apart and then he eats the jelly side and the peanut butter side separately. It finally dawned on me that maybe I should get a picture of this, since it is pretty funny.


I also have 2 very active climbers right now. Elizabeth can now climb over the gates at will. Funny but not helpful if I need to keep her out of a room. Clay loves to climb on anything also. He doesn't use his legs at all to climb onto anything, he's all arms. The other day after James had cleaned up the family room Elizabeth and Clayton emptied all the toys out of the toy chest and then Clay proceeded to climb inside. He didn't get all the way in, mostly because he was saying cheese for his pictures.



0 comments: